If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Good protection dog's paws, to prevent the dog's paws was stabbed.
Features good crimple resistance and comfortable Rain-proof material.
Keep your Pup's Paws Clean, Dry, and Safe with Protection.Soft fabric inside keep your dog warm and protect the claws and make pet fell comfortable.
TIPS: ATTENTION!!! Please Be Aware of REPLICA. AOBRITON NEVER AUTHORIZE ANY OTHER SELLERS SELL OUR PRODUCTS, THE PET SHOES SOLD BY OTHER SELLERS ARE FAKE AND POOR QUALITY!!! PLEASE CHECK CAREFULLY BEFORE CHECKING OUT.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Barkworthies Kangaroo Jerky Treat (2 Pack), 4 oz
- Dog Pushchair, Stroller Pram Carrier Outdoor Travel Foldable Big Space Light Fold 4 Rounds Shock Absorber Cat Cart For Trip (color bluee)
- Generic DYHPA10CODE4618CLASS1 Indoor Outdoor Animal Rodent nt In 2 x Rat Catcher ane Liv Spring Cage Trap Sprin Humane Live t Catch DYHPUK101608192477
- Iris EU Dog House, Grey
- Kruuse KR273958 Buster Body Suit for Dogs, Black Grey, 74cm, Size XXL
- LXLP Pet Dog Life Jacket Ripstop Preserver Jacket Dog Life Vest with Adjustable Buckles,Dog Safety Life Coat for Swimming, Boating, Hunting (L, Pink dots)
- orange MPet Leash, Nylon Comfortable Breathable Dog Buffer Rope (color orange, Size M)
- Pet wheelchair Dog wheelchair pet scooter disabled dog hind leg auxiliary bracket Pet wheelchair (Size S)
- Buckle-Down Ghosts Scattered Black White Martingale Dog Collar, 1.5 Wide-Fits 13-18 Neck-Small
- M Dog Belt Vest Type Small and Medium Dog Chain Dog Leash Dog Pet Rope Chest Strap Five-Piece (Size M)
- REDMOND Goat Mineral Supplement Mix, Unrefined Salt,
- CXQ Dog Bowl Cat Bowl Creative Cute Wave Point Cat Ceramic Bowl Cat Food Dog Food Bowl bluee Pet Supplies
- L-12059 KAI Dog Mat Dog Beds Cat Beds Stripe washable kennel dog bed,L-12059
- 45x35x15cm Pet Bed, Printed Canvas Velvet Kennel Cat Litter, Fashion Warm Pet Supplies,45X35x15cm
- CatYou Reptile Cave, Hide-Away Reptile Tank Décor (Egg Look)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.